Hi Daniel,

I have used LyX 2.3.6.2 under Ventura and did find that it crashed regularly.
Since the version on LyX.org is still only compiled for Intel, perhaps Rosetta
is the problem.

And just to note, in case it is helpful: if you are familiar with Linux and
have, or don’t mind purchasing, a Parallels 18 subscription, LyX 2.3.6.2
(together with the Okular PDF viewer) is wonderfully snappy and stable running
in a Linux VM under Ventura.

-chris