Hi all,

another report with a similar problem is here:
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10047

Now I could reproduce the problem on Ventura 13.2. It is the LyX:Graphics
dialog not being on anymore after click on Open.

I’ve placed a series of images to demonstrate the issue here:
https://my.hidrive.com/share/cgcp53ay2p

To workaround the issue please place the LyX:Graphics popup slightly above or
below the lyx main window to have the opportunity to get it frontmost again.

I’ll have a look for a fix to this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Stephan