Am 26.01.23 um 17:47 schrieb Herbert Voss:

Am 26.01.23 um 15:23 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:

If I include a figure with

\FigBesBeg (as ERT)
figure
\FigBesEnd (as ERT)

(see appended lyx archive)

the pdf output does not display the legend at the side.

Do I do something wrong (thats what I used to do successfully in 2.3 versions of lyx) or is it a bug in the lyx 2.4.0 ?

In the LyX source you have

\lyxformat 608
\begin_document
\begin_header
\save_transient_properties false
\origin unavailable
\textclass scrbook
\options \use_default_options false
\use_default_options true
\begin_modules

The line "\options \use_default_options false"  looks wrong to me, because
it is passed to the documentclass without replacing it with the current
optional arguments:

\documentclass[paper=a5,british,\use_default_options false]{scrbook}

Correcting this and running it again gives default LaTeX error, because
\FigBesBeg/\FigBesEnd are not defined in your preamble.

Herbert

Thanks, Herbert.

I enclose a tar file of the lyx, which contains now the
\FigBesBeg/\FigBesEnd

and I removed
\use_default_options false
from the document class as you suggested.

But it still does not show the legend at the side.

Note, that I use lyx 2.4.0. If somebody needs 2.3.x, I could export it and send it.

Wolfgang