Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

[...]> > Jerry> I am using a Solaris system with 256 pseudo-color. I've
noticed
> Jerry> for a long time that dialog box does't work properly when
> Jerry> nearly all the colors are allocated by X. I tried 'lyx
> Jerry> -private', it dosen't help a lot. It gives some weird colors,
> Jerry> or doesn't show any thing.
>
> What version of LyX is that? -private shold work now.

  Until this bug report I had never seen the bullet's shapes even when
trying with -private. I have a 8 bpp screen/graphics card, and unless I open
lyx first, I will not see the bullets.

  I started asking myself what were those bullets, that everyone was talking
about, I couldn't see a thing and I was really concerned...

[...]

> JMarc

  José
--