Hi,
this is a slight "problem" with lyx 1.0.0 (great work).
When I call the insert reference panel (M-i r), it appears with the mouse
positioned in the middle of the Name text field. Like this I have to use
the mouse to select the label I want. It seems to me that in 1pre2, that I
used before, the pointer was inside the frame containing the list of
labels, so that after M-i r one could use the arrow key to select the
label without using the mouse. Am I right or maybe I did something to my
window manager?

thanks,
Stefano

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se