When doing ./configure or reconfigure from withing Lyx I get
something like "checking for package linuxdoc-sgml.sty ...  no"

LaTeXConfig.lyx tells 'Found: no' for linuxdoc
In File.Export I cannot see linuxdoc, neither do I see it in
Layout.Document.Class

However i *did* install sgmltools 2.0.2 ( ./configure ; make ; make install
)  I was able to output html from a sgml file usinge jade.

What am I doing wrong here.  Where should Lyx find this linuxdoc-sgml.sty ?
Which sgmltool part should generate this .sty ?