Hi,

I'm trying to create a PDF file that supports hyperlinks. Let me just
describe the way I'm trying to:
1) Wrote the document with LyX (of course :-))
2) Included the \usepackage{hyperref} in the Layout->LaTeX preamble
dialogue.
3) Exported the file via File->Export->as DVI...
4) Run dvips (Release 5.82) like dvips -z filename

Unfortunately, I get an error message
dvips: Oh no, link not found in target hashtable
dvips: Hfootnote.1
dvips: !
at th end of the screen output.

I work with the lyx-1.0.0 Release on a SuSE Linux 6.0 distribution.
Does anybody have an idea what I'm doing wrong?
TIA

Stephan

BTW: Having used MS Winword for a long time (come on, don't damn me for
it, I didn't know it better...) I do like LyX much more (no crashes, no
reformatting the document after changing the printer, no Not enough
memory to save this document...). So, keep on doing this good job!