Dear LyX users,
              I have just installed the latest version of lyx and think it
looks pretty good.  One thing I like about it is its internationalisation
(?).  My girlfriend is doing a Spanish course so I thought I would set LyX
up for her to write in Spanish.  If I  use the american-2.kmap I
have no problems with accents, but I'm not sure how to get an inverted
question mark.  In latex I think it is just '? and also '! but these will
need to be set as TeX commands in LyX, and they won't appear on the
screen.  Is there an easy way to bind a key to this so it appears upside
down on the screen?

Thanks