Marcel> Hello!  Last weekend I've decides to update my older lzx
Marcel> version to lyx 1.0.0.  But iI've received an error message
Marcel> while the configure file run. In the .log file was the note:

Marcel> can't exec cc1plus not a file or dircetory

Marcel> I've checked for the cc1plus file but it is where it should
Marcel> be.  Does anybody have an idea what to do to solve the
Marcel> problem.

You installation of gcc/g++ is broken. Do a 'g++ -v' to see where g++
searches for cc1plus.

JMarc