> I have the same problems with regular tables.  The table disapears off the
> sheet of paper into oblivion ;).  I've tried <ctrl><enter> or something
> similer to try and force it (which I shouldn't have to do I know) but even
> that doesn't work.

As it is for tables, this is documented. You have to define a fixed column
width. In Klyx it is the symbol right next to the  rotate cell symbol. You
won't see the change in the editor but in the preview. Look in the table
section of the documentation.

For the table of contents I do not know it either.

olli

---
Oliver Eichler, Dipl.-Ing.

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler und Weidner
Partnerschaft

Tel.: 0941/781222
Fax.: 0941/7813059