I have a need to include common parts in two documents.  Those parts
have headings and unfortunately the documentation standard I have to
follow has different heading levels for the common parts.  F.ex:

Doc1
----

Section 1
  Subsection A (Included)
    Subsubsection X (Included)
Section 2

Doc2
----

Section 1
  Subsection 1
    Subsubsection A (included)
      Paragraph X (included)
  Subsection 2

So the included parts should come from the same file.  The best
solution I have thought of so far is to use separate include files and
generate the other one with a script.  The script should also set the
generated version read only.

A relative heading would be nice so instead of 'Subsection' I could
say 'Heading +1'.  Also this could be done with a macros or maybe a
lyx programming language ... :-)