Hi...
I am using version 1.0.0pre6 and have the following problem:

! Unable to read an entire line---bufsize=3000.
Please ask a wizard to enlarge me.
dvips: ! DVI file can't be opened.

/opt/teTeX/texmf/tex/latex/base/omscmr.fd
is the point where it seems to stop compiling.

Although this looks like a LateX-problem this happened (I'm not 100% sure
though) pretty soon after changing float placement in document layout.
There are lots of figures in floats in my document.

I am planning to use LyX writing a paper of apprx. 100 pages and
50 screenshots. Being at the beginning, I experienced lots of emergency
saves and my inserted figures are causing big trouble. Is this too much for
LyX to handle?

Should I begin to learn more LateX and keep on the puristic track?
Any Ideas?

Sorry, I'm in a clueless mood...
--
Berkun Culha  ***  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]