Florian> In case some people (LyX-developers?) like to hear about it:
Florian> LyX 1.0 got overwhelming feedback during a public
Florian> demonstration in Berlin.

Personally, I really *love* to hear about it :)

Florian> At the end, I mentioned some features planned for future LyX
Florian> versions, with particular emphasis on the effort to make LyX
Florian> GUI-independent. You can probably imagine that the prospect
Florian> of a reunited LyX and KLyX and a Gnome version of LyX made
Florian> all people happy, but you may not have expected this:

Florian> The audience _freaked out_ of enthusiasm when I mentioned the
Florian> project of a curses frontend to LyX!

Good. And did you find volunteers to help with the port? :P

JMarc