Hi:

I have a Linux 2.0 with Debian 2.0. I'm being to use lyx 1.0.1 and
I have a problem with BibTeX.

1.- I select Insert/TOC&List/BibTex Reference
   (it doesn't mind if file exist or doesn't because lyx don't display a
message or
    file list)
2.- I try to put a citation reference but the list is empty.

Why? I try to...

  - export BIBINPUTS=/home/juanra/tmp/BibTeX      or
  - export BIBINPUTS=~/BibTeX
usign the attach .bib file

What can I do? Thanks in advanced.