Sorry some of the links I sent are old and might be obsolete, the other
one seems to be domestic (password-protected)

therefore I will give you some more links then (I ahve not test some of
them though!)

http://www.tex.ac.uk/ctan/latex
http://jasper.ora.com/texhelp/LaTeX.html
http://www-h.eng.cam.ac.uk/help/documentation/docsource/index.htm