Hello Lyx-Users!

Sorry for that question again:

I have to write german documents on an american keyboard and would
like to make the singe-quote a deadkey, which produces

  'a  -> \"a    (in Latex,i.e. umlaut a)
  'A  -> \"A    (in Latex,i.e. umlaut A)
  's  -> \"ss{} (scharfes s)

Alternativly it would be nice to have

  Ctrl " a -> \"a, ...

I tried to write a kmod file, but lyx 1.0.0p2 crashes after starting
with:

stroese@staufen:~ >
lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. If possible, please read 'Known bugs'
under the Help menu and then send us a full bug report. Thanks!
Bye.

[1]+  IOT trap/Abort          lyx
stroese@staufen:~ >

And in which file do I have to insert the bindings?

Thanks for helping!

Bye,

Thomas.
--
Thomas Stroese   RBG Cip-Physik LMU Muenchen
Email:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]