Bruce> I have been using groff for the past several years because I
Bruce> haven't liked using the WSYIWYG editors I have seen.  I am very
Bruce> impressed with the WYSIWYM method of lyx, 1.03.

Bruce> One thing I miss in troff is the ability to output good-looking
Bruce> ASCII and tools to convert troff to HTML.  For example, when
Bruce> output in ascii, the title is not centered.

The problem with the current ASCII export code is that it does not
honor the .layout file and everything in it is hardcoded. This is
scheduled to change in 1.1.x.

JMarc