I have ben having a class problem with LyX.  In Layout -> Document ->
Class I see all of LaTeX's common classes, but I don't see the LyX classes
(such as hollywood, broadway, ejour2, etc.) which are found in
/usr/local/share/lyx/tex.  I didn't even realize there were supposed to be
additional classes until I tried to add in a new thesis class and found
these others.

Are these classes indeed supposed to show up in the online class
selection?  If so, any idea why they aren't being recognized?

Thanks,
Tracy
running LyX 1.0.3 on an SGI Irix 6.3

Graduate Student
University of Virginia, Dept of Chemical Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]