Hi,
first of all: thanks to Herbert Voss for solving my previous problem.

A little idea to improve the comfort in typing.
LyX should prevent the user from typing a blank space before a point, a coma
and so on or move it after the sign, thus avoiding mistakes like these:

"I love LyX_,but I prefer girls_!" (where underscore means space)

Of course it would be necessary a way to turn this control off, so to allow to
type numbers like in: "my IQ is_.0001"

As I am learning python I promise to prepare a script to check that mistake
that I make rather often typing my thesis.
(release date next year, it's vaporware ;-)

Emanuele

--
Emanuele Gissi & Alessia Franceschi
via Damiano Chiesa 20/B

"L'imagination, ce n'est pas le mensonge"
[Daniel Pennac - Messieurs les enfants, ed. Gallimard, Paris, 1997]