On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Adrian Ball wrote:

> I'm quite new to Lyx & Latex, so I may be missing something really
> obvious...
>
> I'm trying to put a company logo at the top of the title page of an
> 'article' document.  The graphic is included, but appears on its own
> page before the title page.  If I place it further down (after the title
> text), it appears correctly on the page - but this isn't where I want it.
>
> The .lyx file contains the following...
>
> ===========
>
> \begin_inset Figure size 144 99
> file ../bemac_logo.eps
> width 2 2.00
> flags 11

A logo in the header or footer
for textclass komascript

     a logo in the upper right

     \titlehead{\hfill \includegraphics[clip=,scale=.4]{logo.eps}}%  Logo

for all classes with fancyhdr

     an example for a footer:

     \usepackage{fancyhdr}
     \newsavebox{\mylogo}
     \savebox{\mylogo}{\includegraphics[width=mm]{/..the path.../logo}}
     \cfoot{\rm\thepage~\usebox{\mylogo}}

with the picture environment

     \begin{picture}(0,0)(-150,-200)
     \includegraphics[scale=2]{Logo.eps}
     \end{picture}

     the values (-150,-200) have to correct, so that the eps-file is in
the right upper corner.

Herbert