This is my third go at posting this message, but as I haven't seen hide
nor hair of the others, I'm presuming nobody else has either. Appologies
if you have seen it before...

I have just noticed a spelling mistake in my document printed from LyX
1.1.5fix1. Basically, I've got lots of figures which I've inserted into
the document using figure-floats. The captions look like "Figure 3.4:" on
screen, but when printed, they all come out "Fogure 3.4:", etc. This is
the case in .dvi and .ps. References to figures in the main text are OK,
as is the "List of Figures" at the beginning of the document (rather than
the "List of Fogures", which would currently be more accurate!). I can't
believe I've never noticed before, but it seems to have been going on for
some time. My PhD thesis is due in in 2 days, so I really need help quick!

Many thanks for any pointers...

Stressed Dave.