On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 08:15:49PM +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Dne Èt, 26 øíj 2000 jste napsal(a):
>
> >   This is a job for ...
> >   This is easy if you use the insetexternal in 1.1.6
> >
> >   Try in your computer
> >   date "+%d.%m.%Y, %H:%M"
> >
> >   The example gives:
> >
> >   26.10.2000, 08:16
> >
> >   The argument of date could be passed in the inset external.
>
> ??? Does it exist in lyx-1.1.5fix2? How-to do it? Wouldn't it be
> possible to do it in LaTeX somehow?

  No this is a new inset, that only exists for 1.1.6. Basically it was one
of our goals at the lyx meeting last June.

  Maybe it can be done by latex, I don't know (I guess it could), but only
searching in CTAN I could give a better answer.

  My point is that is already possible with the existing cvs version in a
simple way.

--
José