Herbert Voss wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Matej Cepl wrote:
>
> > > Your Sectiontitle \hrulefill
> > >
> > > with style chapter, section or any otherone and \hrulefill in tex(red)
> >
> > Because the result should be template for future use as base of
> > the bulkletin of our church, so that it should cover as much as
> > possible.
>
> than may do it with lyx-layout. frommy point of view it shall be
> no problem to define this chapter/section/.. layout in the lyx
> layout-file

-- a solution with latex preamble (e.g. for chapter):

\let\myChapter\chapter
\renewcommand\chapter[1]{\myChapter{#1 \hrulefill}}

-- a solution for lyx-layout (e.g. for chapter):

in ~/.lyx/layouts/stdsections.inc add:

# myChapter style definition
Style myChapter
  Margin                Static
  LatexType             Command
  LatexName             myChapter
  NeedProtect           1
  NextNoIndent          1
  ParSkip               0.4
  TopSep                4
  BottomSep             0.8
  ParSep                0.8
  Align                 Block
  AlignPossible         Block, Left
  LabelType             Counter_Chapter
  LabelString           "myChapter "
  LabelStringAppendix   "myAppendix "

  # standard font definition
  Font
    Series              Bold
    Size                Huge
  EndFont
  Preamble
    \newcommand\myChapter[1]{\chapter{#1 \hrulefill}}
  EndPreamble
End

Herbert

--