Thanks for your help :)  I got the section information into my headers
:)  Is there any really good resources, besides this mailing list, I can
find LyX/LaTeX information?  I spent a couple hours trying to find this
information yesterday to no avail :(

Also, how would I go about modifying the headers for single-side mode so
they still alternate?  When I set it to single mode it takes the first
fancyhead and fancyfoot setting and applies that.  How can I modify it
to work the same as two-side?  Again, thanks for your help :)

        -Nick