Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Thorsten> do you know about any reason for this change? have i missed
> Thorsten> something in the docs?
>
> You should discuss the issue with Peter Sütterlin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who is in charge of the translation.

Yep, and kick me because I forgot to check collisions with all the
shortcut definitions in de_menus.bind, as some of them (namely the
parapgraph) don't appear verbose in the menu bar.

So Anzeigen will most probably be changed to shortcut M-i ....
Sorry for the inconvenience,

   Pit

--
Peter "Pit" Suetterlin                      http://www.uni-sw.gwdg.de/~pit