I think I am doing a stupid error in my bibtex files.
I cannot use crossref. Both from within Lyx and from running direct
LaTeX, the "missing" fields are not added -- regardless the style I use.
I followed the instructions given in the standard manuals regarding
order of entries.

Example (partially faked):

@InBook{Ludwig:Musik,
  Author         = {Ludwig, Friedrich},
  Title          = {Die geistliche nichtliturgische {M}usik},
  Pages          = {157-295},
  crossref       = {Adler:Handbuch},
}

should be crossreferenced to:

@Book{Adler:Handbuch,
  Author         = {Adler, Guido},
  Title          = {Handbuch der {M}usikgeschichte},
  Publisher      = {Keller},
  Address        = {Berlin},
  Note           = {2 voll.},
  booktitle      = {Handbuch der {M}usikgeschichte},
  year           = 1930,
}

In the output, the booktitle (Handbuch der {M}usikgeschichte) is
missing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Guido, Italy

E-Mail: Guido Milanese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova, Italia
Homepage: http://www.arsantiqua.org
+ + + + + + NON NOBIS DOMINE + + + + + + +