William> Is there a binary version for solaris 2.6 or 2.7? I am trying
William> to compile lyx 1-1.6 on a 2.6 machine using egcs-2.91 and I

William> keep running into class errors on stdexcept? Since I am not a
William> C++
William> programmer I really do not understand the errors. Has anyone
William> seen this?

I'm not sure either what should be done, but it would be easier if you
could send the error messages.

William> If I used the SUNWorkshop compiler I run into other errors.

Yes, unfortunately this does not work yet.

JMarc