Hi all,
in my beamer presentation I use "Frame" and "FragileFrame", some associated with "Default Overlay Specification [+-]".
Compiling to PDF shows correct output for both types.

However, the handout produced with Insert > File > Child Document is partially defective in "FragileFrame" if associated with "Default Overlay Specification [+-]".

The handout shows `[fragile] Frametitle' whereas '*Frametitle*' in bold would be correct. After removing 'Default Overlay Specification' everything pops up as expected.

I can work around this by using two different child documents: 'beamer_for_presentation.lyx' and 'beamer_for_handout.lyx', latter stripped from 'Default Overlay Specification' (it looks fine as all sub-slides produced by said Specification will not be shown anyway in a handout).

Is this a bug?

Cheers,
Michael*

*