Hi List --

Using Lyx 2.1.3 on a Linux platform.

We have just gone live with a Users Manual for a Linux distribution in both html and pdf format. For the most part, the conversion to html goes well, and only minor adjustments need to be made to the css or the html itself. If it helps, the html Manual is here:

http://www.mepiscommunity.org/user_manual_mx15/mxum.html

One annoying problem I have not been able to solve is how to avoid inserting a large number of id tags manually into the converted html every time we do a revision of any kind. As you know, these tags are used to direct outside links to a specific portion of the document. For instance, I insert <id="users"> to direct the Help link from an application about managing users to the appropriate location.

I have searched the documentation without luck so far, and a general web search has also not been productive. Is there a way to do this inside Lyx?

Thanks for any help.

Jerry Bond
Project Manager
MX Linux