Le mercredi 17 juin 2015 à 12:03 +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
> Le 17/06/2015 11:53, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
> > I can reproduce your problem with my oldish Ubuntu 12.04. However, the
> > same happens in all Qt applications. Therefore the bug is not ours and
> > the solution, if any, needs to be searched in qt-relqted forums IMO.

Jean-Marc, you're absolutely right! I have very few qt-apps but I
managed to try Ipython-qtconsole (which I never use) and I indeed get an
accented c there too. I should not have blamed LyX!

I'll search the qt-forums, but perhaps in the meantime LyX will come up
with some form of automatic correction that will turn all my " ć "into "
ç " ...

> You could try this (old-ish) solution, for example:

I doubt I can use that workaround because my DE is XFCE, and I have no
trace of im-switch or other KDE advanced tweaks :-(

> JMarc
Thanks for explaining where the bug comes from. Best regards,
--
Daniel CLEMENT