Dear Steve, dear list,

I also used MacTeX. I use biblatex, because I use Dominik Wassenhovens Styles.
On my last setup this went very well with fiber, which I could not find in the
modules. Here are the minimal example of my LyX and BibDesk-files, and also the
error message, which is in German. BTW: I reconfigured several times.

Thanks