See Section 2.8.1 of the EmbeddedObjects help document.

I find the instructions a bit vague but if you place the cursor in the cell
where you want the text wrap (or select all the cells you want this for)
right-click, select More > Settings and set the column width ( top part of
the new window) you should get what you want.

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada