Hello forum,

I think I found kind of a solution to the issue. Instead of having program
listing inside floating algorithm , I am having just the program listing
and now the code snippets are split automatically.

But I am encountering another issue. How do I enter some kind of caption to
the program listing I have just added, so that it gets listed into the list
of algorithms at the beginning of the report.

A better suggestion is expected than the one described.

Thanks