Le 18/01/2016 18:02, Myriam Abramson a écrit :

Hello,

I've posted about that before but I still have some problems.

If you were successful posting to arxiv.org from a lyx document, I
would like to hear from you.

My problem is now the insertion of images in the generation of a .pdf
document. Here are my steps:

1. In Lyx: export to latex (pdflatex)
2. run latex twice on the .tex file produced. This will generate .pdf
    images to be included.
3. zip everything in the directory for submission to arxiv.

Running pdflatex produces a correct document that includes the
images. Unfortunately, it seems that arxiv is not using pdflatex
(although it claims to be able to process pdflatex files).

Anyother incantation does not seem to include the images in the
document. The images are in the directory and it seems that the images
are found wrapping \includegraphics with \fbox.

Any ideas?

Hello,

I suggest adding \pdfoutput=1 by hand as the first line of your .tex file. This should trigger the compilation with pdflatex according to <https://arxiv.org/help/submit_tex#pdflatex>.

Guillaume