See screenshot as regards your first question. This was produced using the oscola citation style and biblatex.
Michael

On 04/17/2016 01:11 PM, jezZiFeR wrote:
Sorry, I have two more question regarding bibliographies:

1)
I would like to use an emdash, when more than one publication of the same author are mentioned underneath. Right now I have the German word »ebda.«, which means ibidem, in the footnote.

In the bibliography I would also like to haven an emdash, or at least not »Ders.«, what I have now. this is the word for male authors, but the author is not male.
I add two small screenshots.

2)
In the bibliography I have a dot at the end of each entry. How could I remove that?

I use the recent versions of LyX, BibDesk and Biblatex-citation styles (biblatex-dw) on OS X.

Thanks in advance
Jess