On 30.04.2016 16:56, Richard Heck wrote:
On 04/30/2016 10:00 AM, racoon wrote:
Thanks Jürgen. I guess your reply implies that there is no special
function for this in LyX.

No, but it would not be hard to create a simple module that did this.

I'll give it a try. Two things are holding me a bit back though

1. The code by Jürgen does not work in environments.
2. The Customization documentation seems a bit on the short side when it comes to examples.

Daniel

Richard

A problem with the solution you posted is that it seems to work only
in the case when the bookmark is set in a normal paragraph. Otherwise
it seems to fail for some reason. I have attached an example.