Do we talk about the same issue here?

See attachment,

Michael

On 08/15/2016 11:02 AM, edu Gpl wrote:
this is chapter title page
http://i.stack.imgur.com/VrG5V.png

‏في الاثنين، ١٥ أغسطس، ٢٠١٦, Michael Berger <id...@online.de <mailto:id...@online.de>> كتب:

    On 08/15/2016 03:37 AM, edu Gpl wrote:

    Thank you
    But when i added the image. It's appeare in new page. Not in the
    chapter title page.
    I used lyx2.2 with koma-script.

    Regards

    بتاريخ ١٤‏/٠٨‏/٢٠١٦ ٦:٠٩ م، كتب "Michael Berger" <id...@online.de
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','id...@online.de');>>:

        On 08/14/2016 03:19 PM, edu Gpl wrote:

            please how i can add image in the chapter title page
            (koma-script):
            my book:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohodquizgame/files/Books/Physics.pdf/download

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohodquizgame/files/Books/Physics.pdf/download>

            the source:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohodquizgame/files/Books/physics_lyx_2.2.zip/download

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohodquizgame/files/Books/physics_lyx_2.2.zip/download>

            regards

        I am not very sure if I understand what you mean.
        You may try this:

        Put the cursor on the page in question at the point you want
        to insert the image,
        Then > Insert > Graphics the LyX Graphics Menu lets you
        browse for the image to be inserted,
        Fill in the scale percentage you think should fit nicely
        (e.g. 45%) and confirm

        You can later adjust the size by right-klicking on the image
        then left-klick Settings and rescale.

        Hope that helps,
        Michael

    Please, always cc to the list!
    Could the image be too large to fit onto that respective page?
    Works here in KOMA-Script Book and should equally well work in any
    other document (KOMA-) class
    Michael

    PS: what exactly do you mean by a "_chapter_ title page" ?