Thank you very much.

I have copied the layout file and reconfigured LyX, apparently without
any visible problems.

Unfortunately, an attempt to open the LyX file results in a message:

C:/LyXTemp/lyx_tmpdir.gq2504/Buffer_convertLyXFormat. Ya254 is not a LyX
document.

Another attempt, to import the original TeX file yields a message:

An error occurred while running: tex2lyx -f "ijnam.tex" "ijnam.lyx"

and nothing is read.

Possibly there is some version incompatibility. I have LyX 2.0.2
installed.

Is there any way to solve the problem without installing a different
version?

Leslaw

---

*-----------------------------------*