With the newer versions of LyX (I'm in 2.2.1 now... I think before I was
using 2.1), I'm having trouble figuring out a clean way to duplicate a
frame.  In the older versions, I would select everything from Frame until
the end of the frame separator, then copy and paste.  Now I can only select
'Frame' and the separator above it together, so my technique doesn't work.

I'm wondering what the clean way to do this is in 2.2.1, and also if how I
could make a command-sequence to do this, so I can bind it to a keystroke.

Thanks much!
David