On 11.09.2016 14:23, racoon wrote:
Hi,

Since (at least) 2.2.1, the review toolbar is visible by default as long
as there are tracked changes in the document. (Before it was visible
when track changes was activated.)

I'd like to add a button to my toolbar to toggle the review toolbar
(visible/invisible). I've managed to add a button by adding

Item "Toggle review" "toolbar-toggle review"

to stdtoolbars.inc. Unfortunately, it does not show a nice icon but the
text "Toggle review". Is there a way to add an icon?

Oh, finally figured it out. Put an image with the command name in the images directory (replacing space with _).

Daniel