On 09/19/2016 08:41 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

On 19.09.2016 10:46, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
I would like to have the last page of an article (normal or Koma script) set in two columns. As it is now there is one left column, and an empty right column. To me it would look better (does it??). How would I achieve this?

Wolfgang

Perhaps I should have said
I would like to have the last page of a TWO COLUMN article (normal or Koma script) set in two columns....
Wolfgang
You could try using the multicol package. Turn off the two column format (I presume you set this in the document text settings in LyX), and instead add the Multiple Columns module. (This requires that you have the multicol package installed.) See section 8.1 of the Additional Features manual.

Paul