So, I did the upgrade, and as you said, everything works fine. Even the
BIBINPUT environment variable is fine. I guess Sierra really was a minor update
that did not change the interior workings of OS X.

    On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:21 AM, Christopher Menzel
<chris.men...@gmail.com> wrote:

 On 20 Sep 2016, at 2:16 PM, Anders Host-Madsen <ahostmad...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried LyX on MacOS Sierra? Any issues?

LyX (currently 2.2) with MacTeX 2015 is rock solid for me under Sierra, and has
been since the early public betas. Will upgrade to MacTeX 2016 one of these
days but don't expect any problems at all.

-chris