Am 20.10.2016 um 08:41 schrieb edu Gpl:

I know, but I do not know how to solve the problem.
please correct this code in attachment file, I tried a lot but I did not
succeed, because I do not know what to write in brackets (for arabic
document like attachment file).

Attached is your fixed file. All I did is deleting the lines

%\AtBeginEnvironment{ }{\selectlanguage{english}}
\AtBeginEnvironment{ }{\selectlanguage{}}

Attached is also another version where I removed your whole strange title redefinition. You use a KOMA script class and KOMA has already excellent support for changing the title and the title page (see the KOMA script manual: ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/tex/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/doc/scrguien.pdf) The problem is that KOMA and and the package titlesec (that you used for the title) interferes. This could later cause compilation problems.

regards Uwe