On 10/21/2016 03:38 PM, Florian Dollinger wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Can anyone tell me how I can modify the theorems-ams file to the
> effect that there is automatically added a \leavevmode?
> I often use lists inside the example environment like in the attached
> picture.

Is there some reason you need \leavevmode? I think a simpler thing to do
is just to put LyX's equivalent of a protected space.

But if you do want to do this, try the following in Local Layout:

Format 60

Style Example*

KeepEmpty 1

LaTeXParam "\leavevmode"

End

It's a bit of a hack, but it works. Note that the LaTeXParam could also
be "~", or anything else you wish. Doing it this way of course affects
all Example* environments, so if you don't want to do that, try:

Format 60 Style ExampleEmpty

CopyStyle Example*

KeepEmpty 1

LaTeXParam "\leavevmode"

End

Now you have a new one.

> Another question: is there any ntheorem module?

Not yet.

Richard