Hi,

I am sure this is wellknown: My colleague just installed the latest LyX 2.2
on windows 10, using the complete installer, meaning the one which installs
a tex distro (I think it's Mictex) as well. But PDF previewing out of the
box doesn't work, meaning that we get an error.  I figured, Mictex doesn't
include a previewer.  Then my colleague installed Acrobat professional, but
we have have no idea how to specify that for LyX, so that it can use it.  I
saw some posts indicating that Acrobat doesn't work well with LyX anyways,
since updating doesn't work.

So then what is the recommended PDF previewer for LyX on Windows 10?

Thanks,

Máté