On 08.11.2016 22:17, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Here a lyx file

Thanks. I am not sure why the fourier package has this effect. It is definitely not a problem with LyX itself.

There are actually two packages

1. fourier, which LyX uses when setting the font under Document > Settings > Fonts, and

2. utopia.

The fourier package has the effect that you see on your output. Maybe this is some (known?) problem with the package? You can also try to ask the question on http://tex.stackexchange.com

Maybe an alternative would is to use utopia instead? So rather than choosing the package via Document > Settings > Fonts you add

\usepackage{utopia}

to your Document > Settings > Preamble.

Daniel

Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 at 10:13 PM
From: racoon <xraco...@gmx.de>
To: "Patrick Dupre" <pdu...@gmx.com>
Cc: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: margins

On 08.11.2016 22:01, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

Thank to respond me.
Actually, you are right, but if you move to
utopia (Fourier) font, this is what you get.

Hello,

It would be easier to assist you if you send your LyX document.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France