On Wed, Nov 09, 2016 at 05:33:14PM +0100, Liviu Andronic wrote:

> Do we document this (i.e. explicitly controlling the order of loaded
> packages) somewhere? I've quickly searched the docs before firing the
> email, but couldn't find something (I checked User's Guide B.21 and
> 6.10.2).

I don't know. I suppose it falls under customization since you load
titlesec in the user preamble. In the customization manual we describe
Provides but I don't think we talk about how it can be used to control
the order of packages, which is a common issue that users run into.

It seems there are many cases with hyperref. If this is confirmed by
others, I wonder if a checkbox in the PDF tab of "load hyperref at end
of preamble" would solve many cases. It might be better to come up with
a general solution though.

Scott