Hello,

I'm using Windows 10, LyX 2.2.2 on an article I've been working on for
months, and all my citations started to appear as question marks (?) and no
References section is produced. It was working before, so something got
hosed on my machine.

I tried the LyX file on another Windows machine with LyX/MikTeX and it is
working fine, so I'm certain it's the config of my machine. The LaTeX code
generated by LyX works fine in TeXStudio, so I think my MikTeX installation
is OK.

I tried LyX "Reconfigure" many times, but it seems to change nothing.

There are no BibTeX errors that appear in logs (that I can see), and I'm at
a loss of where to start troubleshooting. I did try a new document with a
minimal BibTeX example and it's the same problem, yet no clues about why
it's happening.

Do I have to turn on some debug messages? Which ones? Any reason why LyX is
not catching the error? Shouldn't there be one?

Cheers,

C. Fuhrman