On 13/12/16 14:29, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016 um 01:12:49, schrieb Shangbo Wang
<shangbo.w...@student.uts.edu.au>
Dear Sir

I would like to ask you about lyx problem: It occurs a package graphics error
when I create the PDF file from lyx.

The error message is:

Package graphics error: No driver specified

Package color error: No driver specified

Latex error: File 'boxedminipage.sty' not found

Looks more like missing latex package problem. If you happen to be on a debian
system, you should
download the package texlive-latex-extra.
        # sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-extra

You should make a default driver option in a file

graphics.cfg

eg: \ExecuteOptions{textures}

Please show me the detail information how to solve this problem

Br

Wang
        Kornel
Think I needed texlive-latex-base to fix the color error. To be honest, was running short of time for experimenting with dependencies for PDF copies, so with plenty of room available on the HD, I actually installed everything from texlive that might have been relevant.

Gordon.