Le 28/05/2016 à 17:00, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 27/05/16 à 19:44, Mario D a écrit :
What I can't get used to is what happens when I am inside a (big)
formula. Namely, if I use ctrl+arrow I go to to the end (or beginning,
depending the arrow) of the formula, which is the same that I get using
the Home/End keys.
On the contrary, with ctrl+arrow I would like to be driven to the
end/beginning of current logical element, that is the same place where
the cursor would be if I hit shift+arrow.

So, my question is: can it be changed?
I tried to change some setting in keyboard shortcuts, but without luck.
Maybe I could not figure out the right one.

It cannot be changed with the current code. However, if you manage to
describe what should be done, we can take advantage (or will in next
major release) of the symbol category: binary operation (+ - * etc),
binary relation (< > = etc), operators (\lim \cos etc), open ( ( [ {
etc), close and a couple other categories.

If you come up with a scheme, we can try to use it for Ctrl-Right and
friends.

The new behaviour for Ctrl(+Shift)+Arrows suggested by this discussion
is now in master (981f065b). For now it skips "words" of symbols that
have the same mathclass. But, if somebody comes up with a better scheme,
it should be easy to improve it.